Prima Luce
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Prima Luce

Forum de la guilde Prima Luce (Serveur EU-Garona)

PortailPortail  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ ...
Voir le deal
552.49 €

Richmond-Windsor dating - I like to be spanked

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Adelaide
Invité

Richmond-Windsor dating  - I like to be spanked Empty
MessageSujet: Richmond-Windsor dating - I like to be spanked   Richmond-Windsor dating  - I like to be spanked Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juil - 5:41

Nowra-Bomaderry dating - Doggy is my favorite position My name is Jaqueline OLIVAS Richmond-Windsor dating  - I like to be spanked Sydney1 Richmond-Windsor dating  - I like to be spanked Sydney2 Richmond-Windsor dating  - I like to be spanked Sydney3 Richmond-Windsor dating  - I like to be spanked Sydney4 i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. singles in Geraldton free online dating singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating singles in Queensland free online dating I am just a fun loving girl who is easy to get along with, I try to leave the bullsh*tout of my life, and I am always up to anything. I enjoy all sorts of music especially club, reggae, and hip hop. I want something casual from time to time, nothing clingy. looking for some1 fun and discreet for good times together. only some1 up for filling me with cum. im very discreet and know how to please, want to get used by a load of guys one after another. if thats what your looking for, then get back to me. I love oxygen. I want to breath. I am funny...haha Yeah! Good tastein music. I hate limp dicked men! I would like to avoid any stalkres. I'm looking for someone who is fun to be around and knows how to fuck a girl right. I'm an easy going girl. I get along with almost everyone I meet. I like going out, drinking, dancing and acting my age.I'm easy to please and I love to smile. I'm not looking for anything serious, just a good time and some fun thats discreet. I am not looking for a relationship - just someone to have fun with. You should be someone that is looking for the same thing. I have a boyfriend, so I am not looking for anything more than a sexual encounter! I want something likethis: go out to the movies or dinner or whatever the dater prefers, laugh, have fun. then if all is good we cna go to my placd or his.... anybody else want the same?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bachantes

bachantes

MessageSujet: Re: Richmond-Windsor dating - I like to be spanked   Richmond-Windsor dating  - I like to be spanked Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juil - 6:58

Hello Jaqueline,
Merci d'avoir postulée chez les Primas. Je vois que tu as été guildé directement sans être passé par la case étude de l'apply. Au vu de ta détermination et de ton game play je pense que c'est tout à fait normal. Tu manque un peu de stuff mais cela n'est pas un handicap bien au contraire ! Ou as tu eu ton pet sabre de givre et tes gants ?
Bienvenue et à tout de suite IG
PS : En plus tu aimes les doggy cela va plaire à certains de la guilde (d'autres aiment les chats mais bon...)
Polsar
Admin
Polsar

MessageSujet: Re: Richmond-Windsor dating - I like to be spanked   Richmond-Windsor dating  - I like to be spanked Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juil - 9:42

euh jolie apply mais je t'ai pas déjà démonté toi?!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Richmond-Windsor dating - I like to be spanked   Richmond-Windsor dating  - I like to be spanked Icon_minitime

Richmond-Windsor dating - I like to be spanked
Page 1 sur 1